France's largest port town, on the magical Mediterranean, has been transformed in recent years.
You'll still find the charms of its Old Port, the oldest neighborhood in France, the maritime culture... but there's been a wave of revitalization and stunning builds that make this seaside city spectacular.
On our latest visit, we fell in love with Marseille, and here are at least 3 reasons we think you'll love it too.
Start your Trip!
- The road to luxury travel told by travel experts
- Travel Unites
- Are you looking for a travel advisor?
- Silversea. 10 years of expeditions.
- Seychelles: Amazing Summer Travel Experiences
- The One-of-a-Kind Festival that Lights Up Montreal This Fall
- River Cruising 'French Immersion'
- 8 German Words You Need to Fit in at Oktoberfest
- Exclusive! Behind the Scenes Video from the New James Bond Movie in Jamaica
- This Old Ship is the Caribbean's Great New Dive Destination