… Awarded to Lake Forest Travel Bureau!
We are proud to be featured in the Modern Luxury magazine as part of the Best of Culture & Society 2018.
Carefully curated adventures await those who vacation with Lake Forest Travel Bureau (One Westminster Place, Ste. 300, Lake Forest). Demonstrating that the devil really is in the details—with its extensive knowledge and impeccable client service—the family-run business, owned by Monica Varri, ensures that every element is attended to and delivered with a personal touch. “When travelers are thousands of miles from home, their travel advisors delight them with surprises tailored to their tastes and interests,” shares Varri. Trending destinations include safaris in South Africa’s Kruger National Park, Northern Lights viewing and glacier treks in Iceland, and around-the-world cruises. Varri adds, “These cruises are in high demand, and we chart once-in-a-lifetime luxury experiences with upscale cruise partners.” –TG
The digital version of the magazine is available here.
- The road to luxury travel told by travel experts
- Travel Unites
- Are you looking for a travel advisor?
- Silversea. 10 years of expeditions.
- Seychelles: Amazing Summer Travel Experiences
- How to Celebrate Year of the Rabbit in Hong Kong
- This Alpine Resort Has the World's Highest Snow Maze
- Become a Certified "RumMaster" on the Caribbean Island with the Oldest Surviving Distillery
- Top 10 New Ships to Watch for in 2023
- Three New Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts Let You Holiday in Style in Latin America