Virtuoso Travel Week 2016 took place in Las Vegas from August 6th to 12th. It was the 28th annual – and the largest ever – Virtuoso Travel Week. 5,236 best luxury travel specialists and professionals were shopping top travel experiences. At its annual dinner, Virtuoso revealed winners for the Best of the Best Awards, which recognized the industry’s top properties as well as the hoteliers who elevate them to greatness. Hotel of the Year is Borgo Egnazia, Puglia, Italy. The best achievement in design goes to Faena Hotel Miami Beach! And, the best culinary experience is at The Farmhouse Restaurant, Farmhouse Inn in California!
The complete 2016 Winners list can be found here.
Our LFTB advisors, Dyane, Monica, and Erica were in Las Vegas to shop top luxury travel experiences to make your next trip a lifetime adventure.
- The road to luxury travel told by travel experts
- Travel Unites
- Are you looking for a travel advisor?
- Silversea. 10 years of expeditions.
- Seychelles: Amazing Summer Travel Experiences
- A New 'Species' of Extreme Thrill Ride: the 'VelociCoaster' Takes 'Flight' in Orlando
- There's a New Moon on the Horizon - a Silver Moon
- The Latest Cruise Line To Go 'All-Inclusive'
- 30 Years Later: Celebrating One of the Great Monuments to Democracy
- 📰 NEWSFLASH for November!