The Juno Beach Centre is Canada's WW2 DDay Landing Beach war memorial and museum, right on the site where Canadians joined British, American, French and Allied Forces on a fateful day in 1944 that was the beginning of the end of the War.
Veterans, their families, anyone interested in history, or the sacrifices of ordinary young men on an extraordinary moment for the world, all Canadians as well as citizens of all the nations who fought or were affected by these momentous times... all should make a pilgrimage to the Juno Beach Centre and the other DDay sites along the Normandy coast.
Many things have changed since that fateful day. Here's what you can expect on a visit to the Juno Beach Centre today.
Start your Trip!
- The road to luxury travel told by travel experts
- Travel Unites
- Are you looking for a travel advisor?
- Silversea. 10 years of expeditions.
- Seychelles: Amazing Summer Travel Experiences
- Look Ma, No Hands! Unmanned Air Taxis to Launch in Singapore
- Snuggle Up In the World's Largest Log Cabin
- 8 New Cruise Ships You Missed in 2020 - And Why to Sail Them Soon
- 6 Tips for Planning Your Post-COVID Wellness Vacation
- A look at the people and places poised to welcome us back!