The Juno Beach Centre is Canada's WW2 DDay Landing Beach war memorial and museum, right on the site where Canadians joined British, American, French and Allied Forces on a fateful day in 1944 that was the beginning of the end of the War.
Veterans, their families, anyone interested in history, or the sacrifices of ordinary young men on an extraordinary moment for the world, all Canadians as well as citizens of all the nations who fought or were affected by these momentous times... all should make a pilgrimage to the Juno Beach Centre and the other DDay sites along the Normandy coast.
Many things have changed since that fateful day. Here's what you can expect on a visit to the Juno Beach Centre today.
Start your Trip!
- The road to luxury travel told by travel experts
- Travel Unites
- Are you looking for a travel advisor?
- Silversea. 10 years of expeditions.
- Seychelles: Amazing Summer Travel Experiences
- The One-of-a-Kind Festival that Lights Up Montreal This Fall
- River Cruising 'French Immersion'
- 8 German Words You Need to Fit in at Oktoberfest
- Exclusive! Behind the Scenes Video from the New James Bond Movie in Jamaica
- This Old Ship is the Caribbean's Great New Dive Destination