If you're a flower lover, a Tulip Time spring cruise in the Netherlands is already on your bucket list. If you're not a particular flower lover, it should still be on your bucket list.
BestTrip sailed on the Avalon Vista and discovered there's so much more to a Tulip Time cruise than spring flowers.
We'll never forget the incredible sights of fields of tulips and Europe's largest spring garden in full bloom. But also the sights and many different flavors of not just the Netherlands, but also next-door Belgium, from jaw-dropping Amsterdam to more off-the-beaten-path towns like Ghent and Antwerp in Belgium, to picturesque villages in the Dutch countryside.
It's not until you take a river cruise that you realize the perfect way to see the countryside is sailing through the heart of a destination on a river ship. On the Avalon Vista, floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors facing your bed bring the outdoors to you, and early morning and daytime sailing means we enjoyed the journey as much as the destinations.
Start your Trip!
Copyright BestTrip.TV/Influence Entertainment Group Inc or Rights Holder. All rights reserved. You are welcome to share this material from this page, but it may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- The road to luxury travel told by travel experts
- Best Personalized Travel Experience…
- Travel Unites
- Are you looking for a travel advisor?
- Silversea. 10 years of expeditions.
- Hike Europe's Most Famous Ancient Trail During This Jubilee Year
- 6 Exciting Hotel Openings in Cities You'll Want to Travel to in 2022
- Better Sleep is the Travel Trend We Need Right Now
- Science Says These Are the Most Beautiful Places in the World - Are They Already on Your Travel List?
- The Good Travel News We All Need at the End of 2021: Elephants Return to Conservation Area and Eco-lodge in Cambodia