30 times in 30 years. That’s an incredible vote of confidence in the resort chain named “The Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand” for the 30th time at the 30th annual World Travel Awards. It wasn’t the only win for Sandals Resorts International, either. It scored 13 more prestigious awards.
Sandals Resorts International is the parent company of two luxury, all-inclusive resort chains: couples-only Sandals resorts, and family all-inclusive Beaches resorts.
In addition to the company as a whole winning top honors, individual resorts also brought home the gold. The all-new Sandals Dunn’s River (pictured), which opened its doors in May of 2023, celebrated its first wins as the Leading Luxury All-Inclusive Resort and Caribbean's Leading New Resort.
You need to experience Sandals’ newest Jamaican resort to see why. The all-inclusive resort features entirely new ways to experience the natural treasures of the island, with cascading waters throughout the resort sourced from the nearby Dunn’s River Falls. You’ll also find unique room concepts completely new to Sandals resorts, such as the Coyaba Sky Villa Swim-Up Rondoval Suites and Tufa Terrace Skypool Suites.
In another win, Sandals Royal Curaçao won Curaçao's Leading All-Inclusive Resort for the second year in a row. Couples will find the resort may be the best place to explore the Dutch Caribbean island of Curaçao, with its luxury suites and sprawling bungalows, access to MINI Cooper convertibles, and Island Inclusive dining program.
The 13 awards won at the 2023 World Travel Awards by Sandals Resorts International’s resorts are:
- Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand 2023: Sandals Resorts International
- Caribbean's Leading Luxury All-Inclusive Resort 2023: Sandals Dunn’s River, Jamaica
- Caribbean's Leading New Resort 2023: Sandals Dunn’s River, Jamaica
- Caribbean's Most Romantic Resort 2023: Sandals Grande Antigua
- Caribbean's Leading Honeymoon Resort 2023: Sandals Grande St. Lucian, St. Lucia
- St Lucia's Leading All-Inclusive Resort 2023: Sandals Grande St. Lucian
- Grenada's Leading Resort 2023: Sandals Grenada
- Jamaica's Leading Resort 2023: Sandals Montego Bay
- Bahamas' Leading All-Inclusive Resort 2023: Sandals Royal Bahamian
- Caribbean's Leading Resort 2023: Sandals Royal Barbados
- Curaçao's Leading All-Inclusive Resort 2023: Sandals Royal Curaçao
- Jamaica's Leading All-Inclusive Family Resort 2023: Beaches Negril
- Caribbean's Leading All-Inclusive Family Resort 2023: Beaches Turks & Caicos
The awards demonstrate the growing popularity of luxury all-inclusives, where guests get that ‘no chits to sign,’ ‘easy button’ of all-inclusive resorts, but with luxury amenities and inclusions like water sports, butlers, multiple, fine-dining restaurants, and high-end service that make beach vacations equally relaxing, invigorating, and memorable, whether for couples or families.
Start Your All-Inclusive Trip!
Images courtesy of Sandals Resorts International
All rights reserved. You are welcome to share this material from this page, but it may not be copied, re-published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- The road to luxury travel told by travel experts
- Best Personalized Travel Experience…
- Travel Unites
- Are you looking for a travel advisor?
- Silversea. 10 years of expeditions.
- Air France Celebrates its 90th Anniversary with - What Else? High Fashion
- The Best Way to Experience the Most Romantic River in Europe
- Oktoberfest on the Beach? Yes, You Can!
- New Ships Debut on Two Sensational Rivers: France’s Rhone and the Nile
- Here a Ship, There a Ship, Everywhere a New Ship