It's been featured in no less than two James Bond movies. Not to mention To Catch a Thief, the Alfred Hitchcock thriller starring Grace Kelly. Filmed on location in glitzy Monaco, it's where she met a prince and then became Princess Grace.
Monaco – and Monte Carlo – have established and maintained an allure as one of the world's most glamorous destinations. Casinos and royalty, yachts and racing. Fast cars and beautiful women. Tuxedos and champagne all hours of the day.
But there's more to Monaco than a real-life movie set.
BestTrip reveals 5 things you didn't know about this sexy Mediterranean destination.
Start your Trip!
Copyright BestTrip.TV/Influence Entertainment Group Inc or Rights Holder. All rights reserved. You are welcome to share this material from this page, but it may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- The road to luxury travel told by travel experts
- Travel Unites
- Are you looking for a travel advisor?
- Silversea. 10 years of expeditions.
- Seychelles: Amazing Summer Travel Experiences
- The One-of-a-Kind Festival that Lights Up Montreal This Fall
- River Cruising 'French Immersion'
- 8 German Words You Need to Fit in at Oktoberfest
- Exclusive! Behind the Scenes Video from the New James Bond Movie in Jamaica
- This Old Ship is the Caribbean's Great New Dive Destination