I am sure you are all thinking about the next trip and it is time to start planning… Conde Nast Traveler has a great recap below on what you need to know when you are ready to travel…
We have been busy planning future trips and we can give you the best tip – book early. Reach out to your travel advisor as you do not want to miss out on a certain suite or sailing or tour – no matter where in the world it is.
If you want to explore domestic travel first, I can highly recommend Hawaii as the islands are made for the outdoors. I personally was able to explore the island of Hawaii, also known as the Big Island, in January and visited two amazing properties, the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai and the Mauna Lani by Auberge Resort Collections. As the hotel industry has put the spotlight on new protocols to ensure the safety of both guests and staff, I can assure you these hotels are ready for you. The Four Seasons Hualalai, the only Forbes Five-Star and AAA Five-Diamond Resort on the Island of Hawaii reopened in early December, with an outstanding resort-wide renovation and a new oceanfront bungalow. You can expect enhanced health and safety protocols, as part of the Four Seasons 'Lead with Care' program. And the Mauna Lani is the newest hotel on the island, completely renovated and refurbished by the Auberge Resort Collections. Their accommodations are superb with impressive watery vistas, the dining options paired with delicious and innovative culinary menus and the activities offered as one-of-a-kind experiences for those who want to get into the local spirit. Both places, although very different, show off fresh energy and this is what we all need and deserve.
Here is a glimpse of what you can look forward to…at each property…
And how can we get there? There is a pre-travel testing option that will allow you an alternative, allowing you to bypass Hawaii's quarantine restrictions, as long as you bring along proof of a negative COVID-19 test from a state-approved trusted testing partner. See the link for more information.
I successfully followed these requirements and enjoyed my time in Hawaii immensely!
With boundless open-air experiences, Hawaii did feel like the best place to visit at this time. Like so many destinations, the islands need your support! Call us to plan a visit there or anywhere - soon!
- The road to luxury travel told by travel experts
- Best Personalized Travel Experience…
- Travel Unites
- Are you looking for a travel advisor?
- Silversea. 10 years of expeditions.
- Sandals Opens its Newest Resort with the 1st SkyPool Suites in Jamaica and a Return to its Roots
- Ultra-Luxury Hotel Opens in Chicago in the World’s Tallest Building Designed by a Woman
- Why Belfast is the Best Place to Experience the Legend of the Titanic
- Upgrades and Celebrations Mark the 50th Anniversary of Australia’s Architectural Icon: the Sydney Opera House
- Oceania Cruises Christens 1st New Ship in a Decade and Introduces new Wine, Spirits and Culinary Experiences