It's hard to imagine what luxury could possibly improve on a Seabourn cruise, where they've perfected ultra-luxury service that anticipates your needs and surprises you with delights every day… but now the cruise line has discovered something more to offer.
Guests can now reserve Seabourn Private Air – a private chartered jet service to transport you to and from ports of embarkation or debarkation, ports of call, and mid-voyage overland optional journeys – for Seabourn cruises all over the world.
The service uses a global network of private jet operators who meet the highest US FAA standards and also Seabourn's service expectations. Seabourn Private Air service employs a wide range of jet models, and accommodates groups of any size upon request. Available aircraft include light charter jets capable of carrying 5-8 passengers; mid-size jets sized for 7-8 passengers; and heavy private jets with capacity for 9-16 passengers.
Designed for guests who prefer the luxuries and conveniences of private jet travel over commercial airline carriers, Seabourn Private Air is also unique from currently available jet card or fractional jet options available on the market.
Seabourn Private Air is designed to provide a guest up-front, comprehensive pricing for the private jet package that you can book along with your Seabourn cruise. That sets a similar standard to a Seabourn cruise itself, where all dining venues are complimentary, as are selections of fine wines and premium spirits.
Amenities and services of the comprehensive Seabourn Private Air package reflect the onboard Seabourn cruising experience devoted fans of the cruise line have come to expect. And, just like those enjoyed by Seabourn guests at sea, comforts and conveniences they've come to associate with the Seabourn experience are included in the Seabourn Private Air experience and price, including:
- Access to thousands of airports, large and small, that serve private aviation, as well as to most major international airports
- WiFi internet capability
- Private Valet luggage service
- Seabourn-standard catering options
- Seabourn-brand food & beverages on every flight, including Regiis Ova caviar, K+M Chocolates, Montaudon champagne, and a range of complementary spirits
- Amenities by Seabourn’s signature fragrance partner, Molton Brown
- Complimentary transfers to-and-from home to the nearest airport and onward to Seabourn’s cruise port (with some mileage limitations)
- Cabin attendants, required on some aircraft, or available upon request at additional cost if not required by aircraft
- Next port protection up to 1,000 miles from original destination.
The cost of the Private Air package is offered in addition to the cruise fare and varies by model and itinerary. Guests pay for the aircraft rather than by the seat, so the more passengers onboard, the lower the cost per person.
Imagine a milestone celebration with a group of family or friends, whisked to your Seabourn cruise in ultimate style, ease, convenience and comfort on Seabourn Private Air!
Start your Trip!
Copyright BestTrip.TV/Influence Entertainment Group Inc or Rights Holder. All rights reserved. You are welcome to share this material from this page, but it may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- The road to luxury travel told by travel experts
- Best Personalized Travel Experience…
- Travel Unites
- Are you looking for a travel advisor?
- Silversea. 10 years of expeditions.
- This is How One River Cruise Line is Marking the 80th Anniversary of D-Day, From London to Paris
- Be a Part of Royal Coronation History with a Visit to Great Britain
- Ventures by Seabourn Give Guests a New Point of View on Luxury Cruises in Alaska
- Hong Kong Wants to Buy You a Drink - and Toast its East-Meets-West Culture
- First Ritz-Carlton Property in Italy Coming to Lake Como