Head to Fiji for Remote Beaches and Fabulous Diving
Tom Hanks shot “Cast Away” on Monuriki, but the sandy beaches of nearby Fiji are much more fun with a companion. (No, not a volleyball.) With more than 300 isles, cozy seclusion shouldn’t be hard to find. Feeling sociable? Arrange a tour of a traditional village. Offshore, see spectacular soft corals at dive sites like the Somosomo Strait, where you might spot a shark, and Beqa Lagoon. For an adrenaline rush, raft the white waters of Navua River.
This amazing documentary will take you to the best of Fiji Islands!
- Are you looking for a travel advisor?
- Silversea. 10 years of expeditions.
- The road to luxury travel told by travel experts
- Best Personalized Travel Experience…
- Travel Unites
- Beach Vacation Tip: What You Need to Know About Reef-Safe Sunscreen
- Four Seasons Opening A New Resort in Another Caribbean Destination
- And the Top Tourism Attraction in Europe This Year Is...
- Black Friday Travel Deals that Let You Give the Gift of Travel this Holiday Season
- "Hoppy" News: UNESCO Lists Czech Hops Landscape as World Heritage Site