Head to Fiji for Remote Beaches and Fabulous Diving
Tom Hanks shot “Cast Away” on Monuriki, but the sandy beaches of nearby Fiji are much more fun with a companion. (No, not a volleyball.) With more than 300 isles, cozy seclusion shouldn’t be hard to find. Feeling sociable? Arrange a tour of a traditional village. Offshore, see spectacular soft corals at dive sites like the Somosomo Strait, where you might spot a shark, and Beqa Lagoon. For an adrenaline rush, raft the white waters of Navua River.
This amazing documentary will take you to the best of Fiji Islands!
- The road to luxury travel told by travel experts
- Best Personalized Travel Experience…
- Travel Unites
- Are you looking for a travel advisor?
- Silversea. 10 years of expeditions.
- Another River Cruise Line to Begin Sailing on the Douro in Portugal
- The Safest Countries for Solo Women Travelers - Plus Other Top Tips
- This Year's 5 Top Adventure Travel Trends - For Fitness Fans and Everyday Travelers!
- What Size Cruise Ship is Right for You?
- Get a Glimpse of Real New Zealand in the Fantasy World of the New Lord of the Rings Series