Head to Fiji for Remote Beaches and Fabulous Diving
Tom Hanks shot “Cast Away” on Monuriki, but the sandy beaches of nearby Fiji are much more fun with a companion. (No, not a volleyball.) With more than 300 isles, cozy seclusion shouldn’t be hard to find. Feeling sociable? Arrange a tour of a traditional village. Offshore, see spectacular soft corals at dive sites like the Somosomo Strait, where you might spot a shark, and Beqa Lagoon. For an adrenaline rush, raft the white waters of Navua River.
This amazing documentary will take you to the best of Fiji Islands!
- The road to luxury travel told by travel experts
- Travel Unites
- Are you looking for a travel advisor?
- Silversea. 10 years of expeditions.
- Seychelles: Amazing Summer Travel Experiences
- A New 'Species' of Extreme Thrill Ride: the 'VelociCoaster' Takes 'Flight' in Orlando
- There's a New Moon on the Horizon - a Silver Moon
- The Latest Cruise Line To Go 'All-Inclusive'
- 30 Years Later: Celebrating One of the Great Monuments to Democracy
- 📰 NEWSFLASH for November!