A trip to Antarctica is the bucket list trip of a lifetime. G Adventures is offering last minute deals for the upcoming 2023 / 2024 Antarctic expedition season. Plus 15% discounts on more adventure destinations around the world.
Book with us by September 30 to save!
Save up to 30% on a trip of a lifetime to the White Continent.
Travel between October 22 and March 12 2024.
Joining a team of experts in topics ranging from geology and marine biology through to polar history, travellers cruise through ice-filled waterways, catch humpback whales breaching in the waters and spy icebergs and magnificent glaciers on the G Adventures ship.
Try a ‘polar plunge’ and jump into frosty waters, or spend the night ashore in a tent to experience the sound of heaving ice and the fresh scent of the sea!
Example trips to Antarctica include:
· Antarctica Classic
- Passing huge icebergs in the flat calm of a polar morning will reshape the way travellers look at the world as they encounter huge whales, rookeries of penguins and stunning landscapes few have ever witnessed. This 11-day expedition will introduce the magic of the South Shetland Islands and the Antarctic Peninsula.
o Departs on 12 December 2023
o Save 30 per cent based on two people sharing a twin cabin.
· Quest for the Antarctic Circle
- Go further south than most have ever gone on this 14-day tour starting and ending at the ‘end of the world’ in Ushuaia, Argentina. Explore the mysterious and dramatic wilderness and search for pods of whales and soaring albatrosses. With an expert team on hand to educate and inspire, as well as an onboard lecture program, this is an adventure like no other.
o Departs on 20 February 2024
o Save 25 per cent based on two people sharing a twin cabin.
WARM WEATHER EXOTIC ADVENTURES
Save 15% on more than 100 trips across a range of G Adventures’ travel styles in destinations as varied as Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Peru and overground Africa.
Travel by January 31 2024.
Example trips include:
· Serengeti to Victoria Falls Overland: Night Stars & Spices
- Uncover the diverse wonders of five African countries on this ‘18-toThirtysomethings’ 20-day adventure. Hit all the senses, from the fragrant perfume of Zanzibar’s spice plantations to the thunderous roar of Victoria Falls and spotting the elusive 'big five' across the Serengeti. Enjoy the vast wilderness and rural villages from the comfort of the Lando (G Adventures’ overland adventure vehicle) and camp under the vast African sky for a new perspective of this
o Departs November 13, 2023.
· Sri Lanka Encompassed
- Discover the vibrant colours, diverse cultures, and swaying palm trees of Sri Lanka on this 14 day tropical tour from Colombo to Mirissa. Explore tea plantations and rock fortresses, relax on pristine beaches and spot incredible wildlife on a safari through Yala National Park whilst also spending an unforgettable night under the stars at a nature resort in Digana.
o Departs December 2, 2023.
About G Adventures:
Founded in 1990 by social entrepreneur Bruce Poon Tip, G Adventures is a small group adventure travel operator offering more than 750 trips in 100 countries, on all seven continents.
G Adventures’ award-winning trips support local communities, giving travellers meaningful experiences with people, cultures, landscapes and wildlife, while offering you the freedom and flexibility to explore on your own.
G Adventures’ responsible approach to travel is demonstrated through its ‘G for Good’ social impact initiatives, which include travel guidelines for children, wildlife and Indigenous people, community-based social enterprise projects travellers can experience on a trip, and its industry-leading ‘Ripple Score’ assessment which measures how many traveller dollars stay in the local economy.
G Adventures offers life-changing experiences for individuals of all ages, interests and budgets. Because our world deserves more you.
*** Terms & Conditions apply. Ask us for full pricing and itinerary details.
Images courtesy of G Adventures
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.